Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 22-01-2016 , 02:15 PM
Subscriber

any news

Hi Dave, any news on the training that you mentioned wqould be released in Jan, just a little screen shot as a taster user added image

Cheers Myth

Custom built W10 Pro 64 bit, Hazwell Intel 5820, Asus X99 MOBO, 32 GB DDR4 Ram, EVGA nVidia GTX1080 Founders Edition, 512GB SSD Primary HDD, 16TB Storage, 27" Samsung 4k Display. Wacom 27QHD, Oculus Rift CV1
# 2 23-01-2016 , 09:46 AM
SM Tea Boy
Sorry about the delays i've been working on a site upgrade that's been a bit slower than anticipated.

I am trying to get some stuff out for the end of the month (to coincide with out end of january sale)

All the best
Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 05-04-2016 , 03:06 AM
Subscriber
What about the robot tutorial? I was hoping to learn rigging from it.

David is my favourite online instructor ever. I attended the Gnomon School of Visual Effects and it's too bad he didn't teach there.