Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 26-10-2016 , 02:00 PM

Outliner Icons

Hey all,

Fairly new and a little curious as to what the different icons represent in outliner? Anyone know of a key perhaps?

user added image

# 2 26-10-2016 , 03:34 PM
hello, please i have a problem with rendering, in the uv editor texturing, everything is on place, but when i do a render, it is all a mess, anyone helping..

# 3 26-10-2016 , 11:39 PM
Lifetime Member
Hi GabrielG,

Here's a link to a general overview with some breakdown of the different parts in the outliner.
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...47406-htm.html

If there are specific ones you want to know maybe post a screengrab with them highlighted and we can try to explain a bit more in depth.

Cheers, the Yeti.
# 4 01-11-2016 , 02:59 PM
Thanks dude! This helps a lot, if anything comes to mind i'll screenshot an image. Really like the way everyone helps everyone on this forum user added image

All the best

user added image