Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 23-11-2005 , 02:32 AM

animation help...

I want the fingers of the foot to be fallen down some amount when taking up the feet. how am i gonna do that???????

Attached Thumbnails

Yo mamma!
# 2 23-11-2005 , 05:58 PM
IK handles. Or you can manually keyframe them user added image whichever you like

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 3 24-11-2005 , 02:08 AM
By doing it manually its very difficult...

Attached Thumbnails

Yo mamma!
# 4 24-11-2005 , 01:15 PM
Subscriber

foot roll rig

there's a good tutorial at this guy's site that shows you how to do foot rolls. i always use this setup when i want to do a walk. you won't be able to animate the toes individually using his rig tho.

it's in the tutorials section.

https://www.jawa9000.com/

it looks hard to set up but it's really simple to key an animation with this rig.

good luck.

# 5 24-11-2005 , 11:39 PM

Originally posted by vasvaas
By doing it manually its very difficult...

Not really if you have your skeleton with toe-joints. Its time consuming indeed but what can you do...

I should mention though there actually has been some cases where people have use gravity vectors to make ragdolls... though I'm pretty sure you cannot do that along with keyframing the rest of your animation...