Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 01-07-2004 , 08:33 AM

Starting up

Hello.
Fianlly I have started figuring out maya. Received my tutorial dvds and books and I'm good to go.

just wanted to ask, when I'm "ready" and can start putting movies or graphics together, what would an entry level 3d studio need?

Basically I'm asking, besides the pc with the software, what other things would I need to have a decent "studio".... for instance...would I need a Television to view completed movies on?
Just asking as I really want to get into this, and I find it very interesting.

Thanks for your help.
Cheers!

# 2 01-07-2004 , 08:16 PM
Subscriber
hey cynful...
did you ever toutched a pc yet ? ...you must know that you also can play movies on your pc... user added image

If you have a (good) pc and the right software (mayauser added image) than you are allready good to go!... if you get in a more advantage stage than you maybe want to update a few things but for know I don't think you should botter about that...

nice to see your motivation...keep that! that's a must if you want to succeed in this business user added image

gReetZ RAnsicK

# 3 02-07-2004 , 06:57 AM
easy on the sarcasm dude! I knew that about the pc... was just wondering if there was othere "components" needed. For instance a TV to check broadcasting quality or something like that.

Thanks for the input