Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 31 20-04-2003 , 12:08 AM
Subscriber
select the shader in hypershade, (within hypershade window) click file -> export network and export as a .ma file

# 32 20-04-2003 , 06:23 PM
Subscriber
if you do it right, then i t will work, btw, where is the attachment?

# 33 21-04-2003 , 08:38 PM
Subscriber
The shader is in the same place that i posted the first one. DOES IT WORK?

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 34 30-04-2003 , 08:50 AM
Subscriber
nope, i need some textures you used,,

i need:

C:\Documents and Settings\ben\My Documents\My Pics\Textures\Metals\ZooBlackMetal.015.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\ben\My Documents\My Pics\Textures\Metals\MetalScratchmap.jpg

# 35 30-04-2003 , 06:38 PM
Subscriber
oh heheh sorry here ya go!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2