Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 29-03-2004 , 09:57 PM

How can I create a plat of liquid on the wall?

Hey guys!

I was wondering how can i create or how is created a splat of liquid on a wall or any surface. Like throwing a glass of blue tint on the wall....the dripping etc

sounds complicted right?

thanks in advance!!

If you can Imagine, Draw it, if you Draw it, Animate it, then it becomes a Masterpiece.....
# 2 29-03-2004 , 11:02 PM
U could use a plane with lots of U/V's and use the sculpt tool to pull the surface. then Line it up to the wall.

# 3 30-03-2004 , 08:15 PM
Thanks dragon, I think that's for like creating a still effect of dripping right?

But what i meant was, how do i create the effect like in games or films like (doom, turok, or Final fantasy movie) u shoot someone and the blood get spread on the wall and the blood running down the wall...

thanks in advance!!!

If you can Imagine, Draw it, if you Draw it, Animate it, then it becomes a Masterpiece.....