Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 17-12-2010 , 01:23 PM

Rolex

had no today for 3 daysuser added image

Maya, mental ray, PS

have a question, do you think it's worth going on Vray from Mentalray in maya, thanks

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 17-12-2010 , 02:01 PM
Subscriber
Hey!

Pixelbahn youtube tut? I did it toouser added image Its a neverending one user added image But the result.... Awsome user added image

I belive for a single computer its no use to change for V-ray. If you re on a render farm its cool. Use 10-15 computer to render a bigger picture in very fast. for example last time I saw V-ray i did not see the "save picture button" If you want to compare the picture with the previous rendered one. maybe my fault

# 3 17-12-2010 , 02:12 PM
yes its from tut, have learnt a lot from this one, and did enjoyed doing it, thanks about answer about vray!!!

# 4 17-12-2010 , 02:17 PM
Subscriber
You can use both on a home pc I think. I bet vray is not so much different..... Unfortunately all of the tutorials i saw was with mental ray.
Maybe later someone ll post the real Truth user added image

# 5 17-01-2011 , 10:22 AM
himmm pixelband youtube and bad copy user added image))