Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 06-10-2007 , 02:34 PM

i

i know renser batch speed up render but sant me message (rendering completed see maya render log ) and no image

# 2 06-10-2007 , 02:48 PM
Um...I think your images are still located on your computer somewhere. Usually when you do a batch render you have to designated a location on your computer to save the rendered images. Then you have to use a separate piece of software to put all the images together for the final outcome.

Check out this thread which might be what you need.
https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=10281

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 07-10-2007 , 08:10 AM
Subscriber
Check up the top of your render globals to see where the image files are being saved to, by default it will chuck them in the 'images' file of your current / latest project.

Hope this helps.

Chris