Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 31-10-2008 , 05:37 AM
Acid44

windows themes

ok, i've seen a few of you guys have cool themes like black with and orange start button and stuff, where are you gettin these? im lookin for a black one with a green start button :p i got a thing goin on with black and green XD

any help appreciated user added image

# 2 31-10-2008 , 09:33 AM
There used to be some in ThemeXP(themexp.org). I got lots of wallpapers from there when it was free... I've got a 100MB folder of them user added image .
Now they want money or else you'll download a spyware together with what you intended...
I think there's a program you need to install to enable different themes.
Benny

When in doubt, delete history and freeze transformations.

My latest snake game
(Requires DirectX9 SDK and Framework)
# 3 31-10-2008 , 07:37 PM
Subscriber

# 4 31-10-2008 , 11:37 PM
Thanks Marlon, great stuff!
Benny

When in doubt, delete history and freeze transformations.

My latest snake game
(Requires DirectX9 SDK and Framework)
# 5 01-11-2008 , 11:23 PM
Acid44
those are wicked, i used to use them, but i mean the .msstyles format themes, where it keeps the same stuff as a normal windows stheme but changes the colours

im slowly figuring out how to change it with a windows resource hacker program but its a bitch user added image and i have to figure it out on my own user added image

# 6 03-11-2008 , 06:47 AM
Acid44
ahahaha, finally got something done with the theme, for anyone wondering about apps to use for it, i used styleXP and style builder by TGT soft

im in a showoff mood, go look in the "post your desktop" thread :p