Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-12-2008 , 11:49 PM
steinnalex

keyframe problems

hello..

i am having difficulty locating keyframes. i'v got a fur description somewhere where the length of the fur changes, and i wanna get rid of it. i can't for the life of me remember where in the hell it starts or ends and the red bar to show the keyframes isn't visible..
any help?

cheers

# 2 10-12-2008 , 12:10 AM
Lifetime Member
Have a look in your Graph Editor to see if you can spot the change in values on your fur length. I've not worked with Fur before, but if you can key it, it should be visible in the graph editor when you select it.

I do almost all my animation tweaks and changes in the Graph Editor. If I had two screens I'd keep my Graph Ed and Hypergraph windows open on the second screen!

-Jacques

Poly-pushing on a '96 SGI O2
# 3 10-12-2008 , 12:44 AM
steinnalex

cheers man.. i'll have a look

steinnalex...