Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 30-06-2003 , 11:27 PM

Started to put demo together..

Just a test with my animation and opening.. tell me what you think...

Attached Files
File Type: zip untitled.zip (1.88 MB, 146 views)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb

Last edited by Kurt; 30-06-2003 at 11:33 PM.
# 2 01-07-2003 , 12:45 AM
just watched it, looks really cool. What job are you going for? animator or modeller? I'm not 100% on the start I think it could be down to one simple screen that says your name and what you do cause at the moment it's quite slow and as we know showreels have 30 seconds to impress before they are canned or accepted. So using 10 seconds on telling prospective employers who you are doesnt seem to be such a good idea. user added image

I would put the ogre before the other animation because I think it's funnier and better than the other one (best stuff at the start of the reel and all that stuff)

Looking forward to the finished reel (makes me realise I need to staat mine! ) user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 01-07-2003 , 12:50 AM
Thanks dude... Yeah i was thinking the same thing about having the pig before spaz.... And the open i was also thinking along the same lines..

Thanks again

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

# 4 01-07-2003 , 12:51 AM
I like it. No crits from me. Maybe later.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 5 01-07-2003 , 04:06 AM
great stuff mate. the troll came out nice.

# 6 01-07-2003 , 03:53 PM
Added a simple screen for the opening, and still have spaz first his animation is better than the ogers. even though the ogers is a bit more funny...

Dont worry about the Title being on so long once i go to video tape it will shorten up a lot...

Attached Thumbnails