Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 02-12-2011 , 05:36 PM
Noober than noob

Cute little critters in the park.

I went for a walk in the park today and saw a very plump cat and a crow fighting each other or probably playing, not sure what was going on between them. Two other people were there and when they went to pet the cat, the crow flew away and landed on a lamp.
I went near the crow to take some pictures since the bird wasn't scared. It even tried to peck me lol. Got some nice closeups of it.

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by SilverFeather; 02-12-2011 at 05:44 PM.
# 2 02-12-2011 , 07:36 PM
Acid44
I hate birds, they always look like they're up to something. Especially chickens. Nasty little creatures...

Cats cute though, doesn't look as beat up as most stray's/outdoor cats tend to

# 3 02-12-2011 , 07:54 PM
Noober than noob

I hate birds, they always look like they're up to something. Especially chickens. Nasty little creatures...

Cats cute though, doesn't look as beat up as most stray's/outdoor cats tend to

Well, crows mostly are up to something. They even use tools and are not easily spooked. The legends associated with them also give them that bad reputation.

The cat was probably the "pet" of some restaurant owner in the park, as it was so plump and clean that it surely had someone looking after it.

# 4 02-12-2011 , 07:59 PM
Acid44
Crows I don't mind so much, only have a problem with them when they're in a big group, and only cause it looks freaky... Chickens, I'm genuinely terrified of, though. user added image

# 5 02-12-2011 , 08:12 PM
Noober than noob

Crows I don't mind so much, only have a problem with them when they're in a big group, and only cause it looks freaky... Chickens, I'm genuinely terrified of, though. user added image

This was the first crow I ever got this close to. Though I was a bit scared to touch it cause it kept trying to peck my hand, it even tore that leaf I gave it to shreds. Chickens are no big deal for me, I used to run after/catch them and turkeys at my grandma's when I was younger. Though I still have to do it when grandma orders me to bring the birds to their enclosures for the night whenever I'm staying at her.

I even had a pet pigeon which I had to feed in place of its mother who never came back after it. That one grew up and was like a dog, always following me around the house and all the way to the park. He disappeared once my mother kicked him out of the house, he probably got mad and flew away.