Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 27-03-2008 , 04:12 AM
Jr.Who

April Fool's Day pranks

Hey guys,

What did any of you do for the special holiday today? My sister and mom have already turned off my alarm, put toilet paper all over my bedroom doorway, and put toilet paper all over my desk.

I put an application that harmlessly simulates a kernel panic on my dads MacBook, and set it to open at login. I also just took my sister's engagement ring and put a note in the box saying "Wouldn't it suck to be without your ring for a day?"

-Steven Palmesano
user added image

# 2 27-03-2008 , 05:50 AM
well... i own a car right... and my dad know, so he borrowed a key from my girlfriend, and took my car from it space at the parking lot, and then called my and told that my car was stolen and burned up ( he has some of the ownership ) so i did'nt questen why the police called him and not me...

anyhow i ran out to the parking lot and did'nt find my car so i got like angry and anoyed over my car was stolen, and walked to school...

then at school i saw my car and girlfriend and she told the aprilfool....

personaly i think it was pretty funny after all...

# 3 27-03-2008 , 12:25 PM
Subscriber
we prank people all year round at my job, so we don't prank on april fools day, it's kind of like one day of sanity a year.

# 4 27-03-2008 , 07:30 PM

Originally posted by Rhetoric Camel
we prank people all year round at my job, so we don't prank on april fools day, it's kind of like one day of sanity a year.

same here!! user added image

# 5 27-03-2008 , 09:25 PM
Acid44

Re: April Fool's Day pranks

Originally posted by Jr.Who
I also just took my sister's engagement ring and put a note in the box saying "Wouldn't it suck to be without your ring for a day?"

your frikin evil man, lol

this years i slept through the whole day so nothing went down but, last year i set up some landmines along acouple of my friends houses... instead of using explosives i used smoke bombs and a bunch of different colors of those fireworks that spray out sparks just to freak them out... alsoone of my friends sings in a band and they chose that day to practice so i got a couple people, some toy guns, some laser pointers and some smoke bombs and masks and did a fake S.W.A.T. raid on his house

all in all it was some good fun user added image