Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 25-01-2011 , 12:35 AM
Subscriber

Redownloading

Were is the link so i can redownload my tutorials that i have purchased. Thank you

# 2 25-01-2011 , 04:04 AM
Lifetime Member
Video training mate...they are all in there...just properly arranged and if you cant locate you can contact admin and they will help you.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 25-01-2011 , 05:22 AM
Administrator
If you look under the main banner at the top of the page on the right hand side there's a tab that says "My links". Second one down is "My downloads" which will take you to the page showing your previous downloads. From there you can just click through to the tutorial page you want and redownload (note that the lessons you've already downloaded will be labeled as redownload, let me know if you have any problems because a few tutorials were bundled on the new site but we have backup records from the old).

Nilla

# 4 25-01-2011 , 11:47 PM
Subscriber

redownloading

If you look under the main banner at the top of the page on the right hand side there's a tab that says "My links". Second one down is "My downloads" which will take you to the page showing your previous downloads. From there you can just click through to the tutorial page you want and redownload (note that the lessons you've already downloaded will be labeled as redownload, let me know if you have any problems because a few tutorials were bundled on the new site but we have backup records from the old).

Nilla

Thank You, found it. What if your missing some tutorials that aren't their, how do i obtain those back?

# 5 26-01-2011 , 10:29 AM
Administrator
Well add them manually, just let me know which ones you're missing and we'll run it through the old data base and add them to your downloads.

# 6 26-01-2011 , 10:53 PM
Subscriber

Redownloading

Well add them manually, just let me know which ones you're missing and we'll run it through the old data base and add them to your downloads.

Thank You Hanuted House complete series, low poly uv layout and texturing,Low Poly Modeling for Games

# 7 31-01-2011 , 09:24 AM
Administrator

Thank You Hanuted House complete series, low poly uv layout and texturing,Low Poly Modeling for Games

Added them yesterday, sorry for the delay.