Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 31 05-02-2011 , 11:14 AM
Lifetime Member
Nice Tweety...wish I could keep mine that bloody clean...I use so many temp files...sigh...

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 32 05-02-2011 , 01:32 PM
Level 32 pachyderm

Here are my four at the mo
My puppy, my power-loader, trapjaw and Gears of war 3

Nice and clean - the way I like it

user added image

That's a puppy?! O_o
S/He'll be massive when s/he's older. Is it an Alsatian?

# 33 05-02-2011 , 01:45 PM
Subscriber
Yer my pup Penny (Alsation) - that was her at 4 months - it was a year ago now - much bigger now but just as cute - and a big softy. I just love that photo of her

# 34 25-02-2011 , 10:05 AM
Subscriber
Well I have gone back to a two screen setup - and they posted the new box art for gears 3 so had to hit photoshop to get that bad boy up hehe

Attached Thumbnails

# 35 25-02-2011 , 08:46 PM
Subscriber
wait... huh? how'd you go from four to two? or was that four different screen shots of your desktop before?

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 36 25-02-2011 , 09:30 PM
Subscriber
it was because I had changing back grounds - 1 screen 4 wallpapers changing every hour - now I have 2 screens 5 wallpapers changing every hour

# 37 01-03-2011 , 02:47 AM
Lifetime Member
Ok I had a clean up...I felt embarrassed by soem of the clean screens...so I have now created a desktop Folder and put all of my crap in there...you all made me feel so dirty....

Here is a shot of the old...and now the new screensaver. This is a little girl saved from the floods in Queensland...I will keep this photo however as it is pretty heart stirring...a big strapping Army boy carrying a wee girl to safety...good our military arent just for killing things.

The new shot is my boat from the Feb Challenge...I LOVE the red colour I got out of it...the funky FG gives it a weird patchy look...which I actually like a lot.

cheers bullet

so now I am cleaner....ok?

Attached Thumbnails

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 38 01-03-2011 , 02:58 AM
EduSciVis-er
Haha... aw... bullet, you don't have to be embarrassed. Everyone's entitled to put whatever crap they want on their desktop.

# 39 01-03-2011 , 03:07 AM
Lifetime Member
LOL yeh I know but I have had the missus, my mates and my daughter comment now LOL.....

bullet1968

# 40 01-03-2011 , 05:28 AM
Subscriber
I got me a new setup now

Here I have a pc... nothing but the recycling bin on the desktop
user added image

and the newest addition to my room... the mac mini which sits to the left. I now have three monitors and both computers share the keyboard and mouse via synergy.
the mac doesn't always like to play lets-network-with-the-other-computers so it can't see my pc, but my pc sure can see it.
user added image

Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
# 41 01-03-2011 , 05:34 AM
EduSciVis-er
Sweet Chirone, that sounds like a good system. I'd love to have Mac Win and Linux all on one desk with a single mouse and keyboard. Mmmm... inclusivity.

# 42 01-03-2011 , 05:41 AM
Subscriber
yeah, so far it's working out great
beats a KVM switch, i save on a power port and one money and i get to see both computers all at once user added image
the only problem would be if i want to use the mac without turning on the pc, because then i currently have to go under the desk to unplug the keyboard... which is minor really...

# 43 29-03-2011 , 07:47 AM
Acid44

# 44 29-03-2011 , 08:30 AM
Lifetime Member
Wow acid...you really have too much time on your hands LOL...looks the biz though mate

cheers bullet

bullet1968

# 45 29-03-2011 , 09:43 AM
Acid44
Only spent about an hour on that one :p All the white text and such is from Rainmeter, which took me 3 long nights to set up how I wanted back in December :p