Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 31-07-2006 , 05:29 PM

Blueprints

Hey, all...

Not too long ago I was browsing the net when I came across this site with an ungodly mass of blueprints...

https://www.the-blueprints.com/

All free.

Most require minimal editing and image-separation and resizing to get them to the appropriate sizes for importing into Maya (Photoshop would be handy; extremely minimal knowledge necessarry).

Ungodly mass = lots of...litterally, the site has thousands of images of many types of cars, trucks, vans and motorcycles, to WW2 battleships utilized by all nations (Japan, US, Germany, etc...), to some "fantasy" vehicles (Jabba's sail barge, and the Millenium Falcon; Star Wars).

Beware hideous site lagging for those of you with less-than-optimal internet connections...:headbang:

Enjoy ^_^

# 2 01-08-2006 , 10:34 AM

Re: Blueprints

Originally posted by severinianthony
Hey, all...

Not too long ago I was browsing the net when I came across this site with an ungodly mass of blueprints...

https://www.the-blueprints.com/

All free.

Most require minimal editing and image-separation and resizing to get them to the appropriate sizes for importing into Maya (Photoshop would be handy; extremely minimal knowledge necessarry).

Ungodly mass = lots of...litterally, the site has thousands of images of many types of cars, trucks, vans and motorcycles, to WW2 battleships utilized by all nations (Japan, US, Germany, etc...), to some "fantasy" vehicles (Jabba's sail barge, and the Millenium Falcon; Star Wars).

Beware hideous site lagging for those of you with less-than-optimal internet connections...:headbang:

Enjoy ^_^

thx for the effort but i think most of the people here know bout that. you could also try www.suurland.com (or somthnig)
if you didn't know that yet :p

~The Computer Is A Moron~
# 3 01-08-2006 , 03:05 PM
Aye, that works too ^.^