Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 21-10-2009 , 08:09 PM

RightClick

Hello, i got a problem, i dont know what happened, but when i click on right button clcik on my mouse, i move the object instead of getting into the selection menu, of edge/face/vortex etc....

what should i do to fix it?

# 2 21-10-2009 , 08:55 PM
edit: Try restarting your computer and see if that fixes it

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 21-10-2009 , 09:13 PM
ohh, yeah that solved it ;3

thanks <3 thought it was something i clicked ;D

thanks <3

# 4 22-10-2009 , 01:47 PM
I started playing World of Warcraft a few months ago to get a good feel of modeling and texturing for games and sometimes when I log out of WoW and log into Maya, the same thing happens to me. I haven't tried searching the help files for an answer but I found that restarting my computer always fixes it.

But you could be right, maybe there's a button or button combination that makes it do that.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 5 22-10-2009 , 04:15 PM
yea, maybe u got a point ;3