Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 03-05-2005 , 04:36 PM

this one makes a great texturing project

I think I have to sit this one out. The robot challenge kinda drained all my energy and time. I put every free moment I had in it (learned quite a lot). But in the last 2 weeks I didn't have time 2 post some final renderings for some feedback from u all. Still love to get positive/negative feedback on my final posting though.
It became all last minute thing (which I truly hate). The animation rendering took a day longer than expected too, but I was determined not to post without an animation.
So before I'll enter a challenge again, I would need for myself to make sure I finish what I started and at least a couple of days before the due date this time. Next month I'll be going on holiday for 4 weeks to my home country Holland user added image (yeeeeehaaa!!!) So I will surely not be able to finish in time. Really gonna miss out on this because this one makes a great texturing project.

So, good luck to u all and i'll be checking in on your progress.

# 2 03-05-2005 , 10:34 PM
Subscriber
Well ya got to do what ya got to do.. LOL Good work on last challange. Hey can you ship me a ClownLoach from there ? You might not know them form the US name.. Its a fish, They get to about a foot or more in lingth. There yellow with 3 or more tryangle stripes on them. They live in the streems there in Malaysia.

# 3 04-05-2005 , 11:47 AM
I live in holland! Best beer in the world. Thats the only reason to come here.

# 4 04-05-2005 , 03:46 PM
Pony:
Thanks for the compliment.
The saltwater fish is a bigger type of clown fish. Though I sometimes take a snorkeldive on the islands. I haven't seem them yet. U wanne use it for this challenge? I'll try to catch one when I see one. user added image

frankenstein:
That answers the P.S. question in your previous challenge thread.
Yeah, the beer rules. I'm very much looking forward to a nice cold Grolsch/Bavaria/Hertog Jan/Heiniken beer. Asian beer here sux big time. Though for lots of tourists it's not the only reason to go to NL. Most think the coffeeshops are a lot more interresting due to the uniquess. At least I get tons of questions about it here. hehehe

# 5 04-05-2005 , 07:08 PM
I know. There is one on the end of our street. I have never smoked any of it though everyone thinks all dutch people are stoned, but I don't think Holland has more junks then other countries.

# 6 05-05-2005 , 11:49 AM
Don't worry.... u probably will some day. Most of my family and friends done it at least once, if not still smoking it hehehe. And they are regular career people like teachers, insurance agents, real estate agents, sports instructors, etc.

Don't confuse junks with smokers though. Junks are those with needles stealing your bike every month :angry: , while smokers are generally very peacefull folks :smoker: Even Arnold Swarzchenegger admitted smoking a few in his younger days user added image

And yes ... we don't have more junks than other countries. I've seen more junks here in Malaysia than in Amsterdam. And here they even hang u (no joke) when u get caught with more than a few grams. No smokes for me here hehehe.

# 7 05-05-2005 , 02:56 PM
Oh ye, now I remember why I like holland that much. Everybody is stealing everybodies bike no one cares because they can steal another thats probably the reason why almost nobody has a decent bike coz they get stolen.
And I know a lot of people who smoke some and just as you say they a very normal and no junks but people think in holland are a lot junks.