Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 03-08-2010 , 12:18 PM
Lifetime Member

Real World Modelling

Hi peoples,

well I have been at it for 12 hours now....Im buggered and so damn tired. Been a few days at this as well as the field work too!! So if you want a job as a Surveyor....DONT DO IT!!!!! Here is ABOUT half of what I have done. Its basically 300m by 300m of inner city development. What you see here (no I didnt colour it...AutoCAD did thoughuser added image ) is sewer, stormwater, recycled water, water pipes etc...nearly there.

cheers bullet

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4090628/AFC_SUBIACO.mb

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 2 03-08-2010 , 06:41 PM
The thin red line
Hi Bullet
Whats the reason for tacking this into maya?............dave

# 3 03-08-2010 , 09:10 PM
Lifetime Member
To show you guys...and if I get time..too see if I can do the 3D solids in Maya. AutoCAD is hard to use and Maya seems more flexible. I want to see if I can do the 2D in my civilCAD and see if Maya might be easier to create the pipework and manholes in 3D. Dunno if it will work though??

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes