Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 28-02-2007 , 12:08 PM

Car Village from 113

Hi ...... Im back after a long time .........

This are frame caps from an animation i recently did ....... Hope you guys like it .......

Attached Thumbnails

prof

Last edited by ipranawake; 28-02-2007 at 12:11 PM.
# 2 01-03-2007 , 09:00 AM
Subscriber
wow very interesting, love how you rotated the cars into a 3D ball user added image

if you dont mind, could you give us a link to the animation if you have it hosted up since i would really like to see it user added image

# 3 01-03-2007 , 09:29 AM

Thanks marlonjohn

Yes im happy with what i Did .... but ... This image is too blurry ... Seems the camera is focusing nowhere .... Dont you guys think that so.... I wanted to mimic a foggy a and Gloomy and lonely effect .... but i think it reduced the image quality ......

Sure guys ... Im doing some modifications to the animation .....
Illl post a link by monday ...... bcos i have to do it in my working place .......

prof
# 4 13-03-2007 , 04:40 AM
That would make a great commercial. Nice job.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 5 13-03-2007 , 05:27 AM

It is a program theme

Guys im working in a television station called "MAX Television" in Sri Lanka .... and i did this for a program theme called "MAX Motor Show" .......

Yo ure right echo red ... Nice commenting .... everybody said its like a commercial and the aniamtion was rejected bcos what they wanted was a program theme ... not a commercial ..... He Heeeee .... Funny eh???

prof