Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 24-08-2004 , 03:12 PM

animating growing plants???? help

I am attempting to animate a plant growing round an object and have come unhinged whilst trying it. The flower heads and leaves are easy, I'm using blend shapes, but the stem, which has smaller branches growing off it is more problematic. I tried extruding a face of a polygon and bend deformers, which kinda worked but looked messy.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated

thanks
fenton

# 2 24-08-2004 , 04:03 PM
Subscriber
use paint fx.

# 3 02-09-2004 , 11:14 PM
honestly if ur going to put the plant in a game judging on the size ull b surprized how much better it looks in its enviornment...

Quin... Nope not going to remember that... Hm angry black guy... Thats all i got... What bout u chair guy?...
# 4 03-09-2004 , 08:08 AM

have been trying paint fx

guys,

have tried paint fx but as the shot is a close up pan across the pants it doesn't look good. think blend shapes may be the only way forward but am stumbed as to how to do it

user added image