Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 08-06-2007 , 08:01 AM

Mystic Winter

Hi Guys I am new to this forum and here is my work for your C&C .Hope in future I'll put some more of my work.

user added image

# 2 08-06-2007 , 08:48 AM
Subscriber
great start but you need to cut back alittle on the falling snow as its really hard to see the details on the building and the tree. I did not even see the boy there sitting at first

# 3 08-06-2007 , 11:41 AM
Jr.Who
Wow, it looks really good! I like the cartoony touch you made to it. I agree with tweety though, thereƕs too much snow.
user added image

# 4 08-06-2007 , 05:29 PM
yeah - and for the amount of snow there is - why isn't the roof covered with snow like the ground?

nice model though - lets see some more views!

# 5 08-06-2007 , 09:47 PM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by arran
yeah - and for the amount of snow there is - why isn't the roof covered with snow like the ground?

Ever heard of a roof shovel? :p

# 6 09-06-2007 , 12:49 AM
Subscriber
The newest thing in roof marketing
Snow-Ex shingle wipes from the makers of rainex

seriously, image looks nice; i agree about th esnow; too much, and possible flakes a bit too big
other then that good work
G

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 7 09-06-2007 , 03:02 AM
Thanks guys for all your creative remarks I am sure it will help me in improving my work further.Snow looks bit odd may be b'coz it's a still image and you are unable to look the character but once you look this in a moving images with motion blur I think it will solve some of the problem ,but I 'll look into this .

Thanks again
Yogesh

# 8 11-06-2007 , 04:13 PM
I think that the snow is in good quantities, but the flakes do need to be smaller. I also agree with the roof and ground snow level differences. Great stuff though! Do you have some kind of animation to go along with it or anything? Looks good! KUTGW!

Sparticus

Expect to excell...
# 9 11-06-2007 , 08:21 PM
I like it alot. I think you did really well on adding irregularities to the scene like the windows, roof, chimney, etc.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 10 11-06-2007 , 10:50 PM
Acid44
looks good man only crit is what tweetytunes said about the snow...

ive looked at this thread 4 times now and i just noticed theres a kid there

# 11 13-06-2007 , 11:53 PM
Subscriber
yeah the snow is putting this render down atm, its really hard to tell whats in the scene without the snow blocking it :p

as acid just said in his comment, i just relised the kid AND also there is a satellite user added image