Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 10-02-2005 , 01:02 AM

Another school question...

Hello all...I am starting IAOD in toronto in April, but wanted to get a head start by getting some online training..I found some online training at the gurischool....I searched the forums here and saw that they have never been mentioned here...I was wondering if anyone has...by chance..heard anything about this place...they are actually really cheap....($12 a class I think)..so I think I might just try it out to see how it goes..but would also like some feedback if there is anyone here with any type of info..thanks in advance!
TheAnswerRP03

# 2 10-02-2005 , 01:24 AM
Congrats on getting in... You should learn a lot while you are there... Question who is running the animation department? Is Steve Bowie still the chair of animation?

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 10-02-2005 , 11:26 PM
Thanks for the congrats Kurt...I'm really excited about going to IAOD...I can't wait to start.....
As for your question..yes...Steve Bowie is still running the animation department...altough I have not had the opportunity to talk to him yet..but will in the near future
TheAnswerRP03

# 4 11-02-2005 , 12:09 AM
Thats great.. Steve is one of the coolest artist I have meet. Once you are there tell him I say Hi and get his email for me...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 11-02-2005 , 12:30 AM
I'll be sure to do that for you...I'll send you a pm once I get his address...I can't wait to meet him
TheAnswerRP03