Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 03-11-2010 , 10:22 AM
Lifetime Member

Suicide

Well yesterday was the 4th anniversary of my sister in law Karina's sudden departure. I tried in vain to make something nice for her 2 kids to say...miss you.

I tried to animate this file...I will try to batch render again tonight...I have only Googled how to render out...the rest was completely my own effort and searching the Maya menu.

I hope to you all....though VERY inept..amateurish and basically not so good...it was an effort not wasted. The stills I gave out on FB were appreciated at the least.

As I have already posted...I myself suffer greatly from depression and self criticism....but I have never been able to go through with the final act...lucky for me...and you...otherwise you wouldnt have me to throw crap at you...hahahaha

cheers bullet

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4090628/Karina.mb

miss ya Karina xoxoxoxoxo

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 2 05-11-2010 , 11:40 PM
Lifetime Member

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 06-11-2010 , 09:39 AM
Acid44
Nice animation, sorry to hear about your sister in law, but I'm sure she'd appreciate the effort put into that. user added image

# 4 06-11-2010 , 09:59 AM
Lifetime Member
Thanks mate! yeh I tried...and I think she would like it too.

cheers bullet

bullet1968