Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 04-03-2003 , 03:45 AM

The Wheel

user added image

I think its coming along. Would love to know what you guys think! Please tell.

Thank for c&c.

UG

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 2 04-03-2003 , 03:49 AM
Looks nice. Intresting design. Did u get it from a movie or something?

mahalo,

Myk

<a href="https://www.metic.net" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.metic.net</a><br />
# 3 04-03-2003 , 03:53 AM
Cool.

I have actually seen this thing before on TV. It kinda worked for a little ways. But still was cool.

Don't know what became of it.

- Matt
# 4 04-03-2003 , 06:26 AM
Subscriber
user added image... i built one of these.. and me and my buds took it down a 45 degree hill.. that was very long, and it was crazy.. thats why they call it "mary hill"..its just one big hill.. then flat grass. Anyways, you stick to the outsides of this thing, and then fly down the hill and smash into the fence at the end.... user added image... i take it though that the tire outside the chair is the thing that moves, and not the actual circle itself? Well.. anyways, really nice design so far ultragames.. keep it up user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 5 04-03-2003 , 07:07 AM
no. You see how the chair/engine unit is visibly serated from the wheel. Plus. You could just say that only the tread moves, no the entire wheel. Either one works. C&C PLEASE

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!