Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 10-05-2011 , 03:36 AM

UV Texture Editor problem

I opened up Maya to continue work on my UV map for a project I am on and the vertex's are now weighted, meaning moving one vertex will effect non-selected portions of the UV map. -- Kind of like the smudge tool but using the move, scale and rotate tools.

I am been trying to figure out what setting this is but I am lost.

Thanks in advance. user added image

# 2 10-05-2011 , 06:43 AM
The thin red line
I think you have "soft select" selected, try double clicking the move tool and on the right hand side you will see options move down to "soft select" untick, if thats not it let use now and show a pic...........dave

# 3 10-05-2011 , 07:11 AM

I think you have "soft select" selected, try double clicking the move tool and on the right hand side you will see options move down to "soft select" untick, if thats not it let use now and show a pic...........dave

Dave,

You're a life saver, thank you very much for the help. user added image

# 4 18-05-2013 , 01:57 PM
daverave.. I have few words for ya: I LOVE YOU!!!! :****** <3

# 5 17-09-2014 , 03:55 PM
Daverave rocks! 3 years later and using Maya 2015, still managed to help me! Big thank you! user added image