Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 04-08-2004 , 03:55 AM
Subscriber

Help guys

I'm modeling and texturing a zepplin and need some references; the ones that I got from places like google and the like have help, but barely, I can't see enough detail in them. If any of you out there have any or know where I can get some pleeeeeeeeeez let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated. Oh, if any of u can get me some, like, blueprints of one, that would be awesome. Thanx again.

# 2 17-08-2004 , 03:41 AM
i'm not too sure about blueprints, but you can try places like corbis.com or photolibrary.com and if you're really serious i remember like history channel or discovery channel done like a two hour special about zepplins. talking about their dimensions and other great resouce stuff you should be able to use.

# 3 19-08-2004 , 02:02 AM
Subscriber

Blueprints