Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 11-05-2006 , 09:07 PM

Having troubles... Render Globals.

Well, I just downloaded the Xwing from the download section and made a little video for it; nothing fancy, I just want it to work.

In the past when I used Render Globals it frequently messed up. Either as it was rendering(batch) the scenes it would just stop; or, when I go to Video Mach(As suggested in Render Globals tutorial here in Simplymaya) I would find it in "Browse" but when I clicked Accept, It would not do anything but bring up the very first scene... In the tutorial, It would say

"Would you like to open as a sequence"? Which is how it becomes a video, but It didnt appear.

I have used this method before and it DID work, so I am really stuck.

bobalie

# 2 12-05-2006 , 12:09 AM
The Maya Mountain
it'll only ask to open as a sequence if it recognizes that there is a sequence of images in place, usually due to their format : name.#.ext

# 3 12-05-2006 , 02:07 PM
Ok thanks user added image I might have done "name.ext.#"...?
Yeah, I did. Thanks mtmckinley, I'm batch rendering the Xwing scene now.

I dont have my own website so how could I show it to you? Could I attach the file to this post?(the windows media file, once ive made it into a movie)

Last edited by bobalie; 12-05-2006 at 02:10 PM.
# 4 12-05-2006 , 02:33 PM
No, It did not work(the posting of the Windows Media file) but It does work on my computer, thank mtmckinley user added image

If anyone does want to see the small xwing movie, just tell me and Ill private message you the file(I think I can do that?)