Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 29-10-2006 , 11:54 PM
Subscriber

Organic Modeling 2

Here is what I have so-far in the organic modeling tutorial. Comments and critisism would be nice (but keep in mind that I am some-what of a newb, and I am not done with that section of the tutorial). Also, I have the PLE, so please ignore the stuff in the backround. So here it is!

TheFourRiders

Open your eyes... Someone or something powerful created these creatures, these draconians... This is a war of conquest... This is the portent of the fallen stars... We face a foe who seeks, at the very least, to enslave us, or perhaps destroy us completely.
# 2 29-10-2006 , 11:55 PM
Subscriber
Sorry, the image didn't attach. As soon as I figure out how to do that, I will. Until then...

TheFourRiders

Open your eyes... Someone or something powerful created these creatures, these draconians... This is a war of conquest... This is the portent of the fallen stars... We face a foe who seeks, at the very least, to enslave us, or perhaps destroy us completely.
# 3 30-10-2006 , 12:26 AM
Subscriber
I'll just post a link to my small and seemingly uknown web-site. If you deceid to look at the other pictures, they are other WIPs (following tutorials). And I have not finished constructing my site. https://www.freewebs.com/thefourriders/wip.htm

# 4 30-10-2006 , 01:19 AM
I've never seen the tutorial, so all I can say is it's comming along nicely. Is it nurbs?

...and that is how I saved the world.
# 5 30-10-2006 , 01:31 AM
Subscriber
So-far, ya. I will now make posts at the end of each tutorial.