Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 31 17-12-2003 , 05:42 PM
Some people do carry guns but mostly if you have your C&C. If I am out camping or fourwheeling and not drinking, I will.

People here respect fire arms. They grew up around them. No matter how unclearly you are thinking, you know not to put a round through someone. If you are sick in the head you will find a way no matter what.

East and west coast are like two deferent contries. Really, even down to the propaganda. California is against guns. On the news in California they will have a report of a shooting and say one sentence why it happened and then go on for five minutes on gun control. Here in Az they will spend five minutes on what led up to it. Which is more important? One makes it sound like someone got a gun in their hand and it made them go crazy like the ring from LOTR. The other tells the true story of why it happened.

As you said, to each it their own.

# 32 20-12-2003 , 12:36 AM
twisteddragon33

well to be truthful I have 2.... the 20 gage is my fav.... but I love my sweet little 380.... fits right in the palm of mamma's hand.... **snickers**

Rick,
Exactly.....and all gun control has accomplished is to make it harder for the good guys to get one... not the bad guys...I mean.. think about it ,,, bad guys do not go thru legal channels to get thier fire arms... er duh people.....

this momma bear will protect her cubs by what ever means necessary...grrrrrrrrrrr
(gets down of soap box)

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.