Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 27-07-2003 , 06:46 PM

Tips for earning points?

Im currently broke, after spending my last $400 on a Student copy of Maya 5 I was left with an empty bank account, thus leaving me not able to buy the points here. Can anybody explain to me how I might be able to earn points? Im really looking forward the the sword tutorial and Mech tutorial.

# 2 27-07-2003 , 07:16 PM
Subscriber
You can win points in the monthly challenge.. and also by winning the member of the month award.

$400 for a student copy? nice! I wish I was a student again... however computers barely existed when I was a student user added image

# 3 27-07-2003 , 08:59 PM
Awesome, im going to try the dog tutorial tonight or something so I can get used to Maya, at my school they used 3DS Max but I think all the major companies are switching over to Maya most likely.

# 4 27-07-2003 , 09:46 PM
Subscriber
sell you body ?

Monsters! Monsters from the id!