Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 23-01-2006 , 09:38 PM
Subscriber

Whoops! changed settings...help

I seem to have set it up (on accident) so that I can't change the settings on a shape such as span, degree, that kind of stuff...please help me change it back thnx!

My password is ********.
# 2 23-01-2006 , 09:48 PM
Subscriber
I think you might have turned History off... Can't remember which menu it's in though... user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 3 23-01-2006 , 10:40 PM
Subscriber
to turn object history back on there is an icon next to the render clipboard that looks like an old scrool with a red pen
this only applies to objects created after u turned it on so old objects in ur scene will not have the options an may need to be remade if u want these options

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 4 23-01-2006 , 10:51 PM
Subscriber
Thnx guys!...I think these sites rock...someone's always there to help out, a great community...

My password is ********.