Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 14-01-2008 , 04:50 AM

Senna Mclaren mp4-8

I'm still missing brake disk assembly,I have no idea what they look like, brackets to hold the rear wing and some advertisements on the sides and I still need to map and texture the tires and floor boards.

user added image

# 2 14-01-2008 , 11:59 AM
looking real nice danyp127 how many polys you at just curious and would you mind posting a wire

# 3 14-01-2008 , 07:15 PM
yeah - nice job so far - will look really cool with some decent textures. user added image

# 4 14-01-2008 , 07:20 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
Hey, I didn't see this sat here..

Looking really good! The modeling is solid.

Looking forward to seeing how you tackle the Wheel mounts/ Brake assembly/ what ever it's called user added image

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 5 15-01-2008 , 05:23 PM
Here's the wires for the car. It comes in at roughly 35k faces. I know its a little excessive for suck a simple shape. I started out with a low poly version and converted it to sub-ds and used the crease function.

user added image
user added image

Testing out the materials, some quick renders.

user added image
user added image

Also the suspensions are just temporary, I plan on rebuilding them. Those are just for helping visualize the car.