Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 20-01-2003 , 08:46 PM
Kevin

Videos For Simply Maya

In this last 3 days I have recieved 14 emails from people wanting to do videos for the sm site.

Now although this is a wonderful gesture of good will as most are saying "I just want to give something back"

Well the guys in question CAN help by NOT doing them at all.

We have enough people here now doing tutorials and if we flood this place with them then we will have to shut the whole site and go totally private.

As you all know the VIP area is what pays for the site. We want to control the amount of "free" videos being released on to the site.. Any one with any common sense will understand my reasons for this post.

If you do videos... then put them on your own site and use your own bandwidth because the answer is "no..sorry but we simplycant do it".

Any emails I receive now will be pointed to this post.

Thanks for your time

# 2 21-01-2003 , 07:23 PM
Subscriber
oh and i was thinking of doing a character rig one user added image bah, life eh

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 3 22-01-2003 , 01:30 AM
Subscriber
hehehe - especially no tutorials on the select tool user added image

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 4 22-01-2003 , 02:44 PM
Subscriber
i thought of that a long time ago... but then i realized it was a bit cheezy.. but still working on my Video tutorial collection CD... making them on my own... just for fun