Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 61 20-08-2003 , 06:57 PM
Any chance of posting it again Markuz?

# 62 20-08-2003 , 07:04 PM
man that thread is old user added image user added image user added image

Markuz das stargate ist echt der hammer. Die athmophäre kommt genauso rüber wie bei den serien. Und deine skills sind........mmm..... auf jeden fall besser als meine user added image

# 63 20-08-2003 , 09:15 PM

Originally posted by adldesigner
Any chance of posting it again Markuz?

Mhh.. The link didn't work for you? Maybe it's just because of the daily / hourly bandwidth limit? Hope it'ss work again, soon user added image..

@EagleKing : Yeah, indeed I've done that Scene a few months / years? ago I guess, but I never found the time to render an animation as a single frame cost me about half an hour when I finally rendered it user added image

Best Regards

Markuz

# 64 20-08-2003 , 09:17 PM
I meant the how I did the anaglyh image. user added image

# 65 21-08-2003 , 07:35 PM

Originally posted by adldesigner
I meant the how I did the anaglyh image. user added image

*g*... That's the problem, I don't remember exactly how I have to put the 2 images over each other in Photoshop... The rest would be no problem, if just anybody remembers the Photoshop part? I think I copied the blue channel from one image and fused it with the green and red channel from the other one or something like that...

Did you perhaps saved the Tut???

My Stargate Animation offers a new problem.. As you can see on the image (which is way too bright, i know user added image) the paint-effects can be seen through the blobby particles, and that looks really shitty (sorry) user added image...
Any proposal how I could fix that problem?
I once had the same problem with the trandparent Wormhole-surface, but somehow it works now, I just don't know why?

Best Regards

Markuz

Attached Thumbnails
# 66 21-08-2003 , 07:48 PM
I don'T know how to say...that does not look like an opening stargate...
I will say it in german because I dunno how to say in english

das sieht aus als ob das stargate noch im ruhezustand ist und dann nur aus der mitte kommt dann was raus. Das ganze was dahinter ist muss ein wenig mit nach vorne gezogen werden. Das wirst du schon schaffen.....die in der serie habens auch hinbekommen user added image

# 67 05-09-2003 , 10:43 PM
It's done! See Finished Project section for detailsuser added image...