Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 27-11-2002 , 06:46 PM

Maya Live/Composition tut or forum

I thought the free tut on VFX was great! It would be a nice addition to demonstrate adding camera moves either in AE or Maya or to track a real object in the scene. It seems that the pickings are pretty slim on tutorials for using maya live, video, tracking, etc. other than what's in the manual. It would be interesting to see a tutorial done with that with downloadable footage so we could follow along.

# 2 08-12-2002 , 05:27 AM
Good ideas!

And, I'm already ahead of you! user added image

I have actually been thinking of a tutorial for Maya live, and one on how to import and use Maya camera data in After Effects.

The After Effects/Maya cam data tut would probably go first because I'm not sure how many vip users here have Maya unlimited.

By the way, I'm putting the final touches on Part 1 of my VIP Advanced compositing for VFX, and it should be available within the week!

Spread the word!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com