Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 30-12-2007 , 05:27 AM

Where have my points gone?

Hi there!!

I just bought 70 points and started downloading the mechwarrior tutorial. I have downloaded 14 points worth and now SImplymaya.com says I have no more :headbang:

I have sent 3 emails and still no reply.......who do I have to get into contact with to fix this?

kind regards,

Darren

Darren.

www.darrenkirk.com.au
# 2 30-12-2007 , 06:19 AM
Once Dave or tubby see this post they will fix it.. i'll leave them a message as well.

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 30-12-2007 , 07:41 AM
Cheers user added image

Darren.

www.darrenkirk.com.au
# 4 15-01-2008 , 08:12 AM

My points are still not returned!!!!!

Hi guys, I have waited a week now and still I have not recieved any email back on my missing points!! I have payed for 70 points and have only used 14. Whats going on??? Not feeling the love here!!!!!:headbang:

PLs let me know whats going on!!!!!!!

Darren

Darren.

www.darrenkirk.com.au