Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 06-05-2003 , 10:04 AM
Kevin

Co-Operative Requests go here

Although the CO-OP forum was removed, you can still post here and use this are for any co-op battles.... or even meet here and use the battle area to battle.

# 2 08-05-2003 , 03:22 AM
Subscriber
Kevin, by the way.. If i have a friend who is mastaful at Max.. can i team up with the guy and keep exportin it? Or would that get ugly. Im not really asking if its ok with you (well i am askin that too user added image).. but im really asking.. do you think that would work, or would the lack of history and whatnot (or w/e) make it hard? Thanks user added image. BTW, I have this tournament today to finish... then I have 3 other projects or so other than on SM and then I have that Cartoon you challenge user added image.. SO, I definately will be doing this.. but at the moment, i dont think i will be user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 3 08-05-2003 , 07:20 AM
Kevin
I think converting like that between programmes could get messy..

but if people are happy and can find a work around then great M

mate see me on icq today

# 4 08-05-2003 , 12:44 PM
I want to team up with someone and ill try and use lightwave. Too bad bryce cant export to anything used by point to point modelers....

but i can try, if theres any problem though i could disqualify myself.

# 5 06-06-2003 , 09:15 PM
Subscriber
i'm up for a strictly maya back and forth, i'm afraid of the cross-program thing. Anyone up?

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 6 13-03-2004 , 04:11 PM

Originally posted by Vectorman
i'm up for a strictly maya back and forth, i'm afraid of the cross-program thing. Anyone up?

What do you mean Vectorman?btw: i would be interested on challenging too but im busy with my humanoid already!(look in previus challenge or if mooved look in WIP)(btw: vectorman y dont u go online in icq? and kevin never goes online but he shows his number in his signature how ironically)

# 7 09-09-2016 , 01:12 PM
Asad H.
I was the team of CO op forum, still dont know why that forum was removed.