Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 20-10-2016 , 12:46 AM
Lifetime Member

Middle Mouse Button

Hi Guys,

So I'm having an issue with my logitech middle-mouse button refusing to let me pan in maya (2015 or 2016). I can still scroll zoom with the wheel but ALT+ clicking and holding does nothing.

I've got a Logitech M185 - so nothing fancy there, and it was working before but today it has decided to give up. I've shut maya down and restarted but it hasn't helped.

Any ideas?

Cheers, the Yeti.
# 2 21-10-2016 , 10:46 AM
3D Generalist
I've seen that before with logitech mouses. Usually people just get a new mouse and it solves the issue user added image

but to be sure:
first check if middle mouse button works in other applications(check in browsers.)
or
Try to insert the cable into a different port. Avoid those front ports.
or
If you have multiple monitor setup, disable one screen ant try again.
or
if you have that, try working in older maya, maybe 2014. Maya is well known for its issues with drivers. I have simmilar issues with genius products (they are great but maya just stops responding to them at some point, always have a spare one)

Last edited by djulb; 21-10-2016 at 10:50 AM.