Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 09-12-2004 , 04:25 PM

The Reds

Hey guys...

Okay I know that this is completely way off 3d, but being the huge Liverpool fan I am, I just had to say well done to the reds last night!!!! They played a good game and have gone through to the round of 16 in the Champions League! What a game at Anfield!

Had to say that...lol..user added imageuser added image

-------------------------------------------
# 2 09-12-2004 , 11:34 PM
Subscriber
congrats on the victory...may Liverpool kick some *ss! cheers

# 3 10-12-2004 , 12:45 AM
Kevin
yep I been a fan all my life, that stevie G goal - OH MY GOD!! that was frigin awesome!! best goal I have seen for a long time...

rock on the reds

# 4 10-12-2004 , 10:18 AM
didnt watched it... this season im more into tenis user added imageuser added imageuser added imageuser added image

# 5 10-12-2004 , 03:06 PM
Lifetime Member
Huge Liverpool fan here and that game took me through every emotion ..lol
I really didn't think the lads were up to it after the first half, but the second half was the reds of old ...woooohooo user added image
I only hope Stevie G stays but fear it's inevitable he is gonna go and we might as well kiss goodbye to winning the premiership for another 5 years user added image

# 6 10-12-2004 , 04:03 PM
Yeah, what a goal, has to be in the running for goal of the tournament thus far.....I also hope that Stevie G doesn't decide to leave Anfield...I think if Liverpool win a trophy then I think he may decide to stay, I certainly hope so,....I guess we'll just have to wait and see.........Merseyside Derby this weekend...Hmmmm gonna be a cracker...user added imageuser added image

-------------------------------------------