Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 15-08-2008 , 01:02 PM

I

Good day everyone.

I'm looking for individuals or companies that offer any affiliate banners that relate to anything about Computer Graphics.

If you’re not sure what I mean, then please allow me to explain.

On my website (https://www.3dwallpaperart.com) I have an affiliate banner from “Eve Online”. It’s a really nice banner and – more importantly – it does relate to computer graphics. I’m sure that Eve Online is not the only company that offers affiliate banners that relate to computer graphics.

So if you know of any individuals or companies that offer affiliate banners like the one mentioned above – that relate to CG, I would greatly appreciate that information.

Thank you very much.

PS: I don’t mean to be blunt, but this must be said. I’ve noticed on many forums that people post replies to questions simply to get their posts numbers up – without providing any relevant information whatsoever. Therefore, if you honestly cannot help in any way, then please don’t reply. Thank you.

# 2 17-08-2008 , 12:18 PM
when you say 'computer graphics' are you referring solely to 3D rendered images, or do you consider photoshopping to be relevant as well?

the 'eve online' banner you have doesn't really seem to relate to computer graphics at all... it's got some rendered CG animations, but the site refers to an online video game... which except for the fact that video games are created with the aid of computer graphics artists, doesn't really have a valid tie-in.

as far as banner ads, you could always send a PM to one of the site administrators to see if they were interested in advertising on your site or becoming an affiliate.

Accept no substitutions.