Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 19-02-2007 , 09:36 PM

I need help

I just started trying maya 8 out. Im working on a mac, but I can't seem to firgure out the isoparms idea? and I can't find how to edit nurbs? I see lesson videos and there's is on the top, but mine isn't. If anyone can help that would be great! thank you

# 2 19-02-2007 , 10:39 PM
Look at the free cartoon dod tutorial

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 20-02-2007 , 02:57 AM
Jr.Who

Re: I need help

Originally posted by lahitmen
I just started trying maya 8 out. Im working on a mac, but I can't seem to firgure out the isoparms idea? and I can't find how to edit nurbs? I see lesson videos and there's is on the top, but mine isn't. If anyone can help that would be great! thank you

The new version of Maya (8) has split up the menus a little. Look at the top left (where it should say something like Polygons), click on it, then go to Surfaces. Does that solve your problem?

BTW, hereÕs a pic:

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 20-02-2007 , 06:44 PM

Re: Re: I need help

Originally posted by Jr.Who
The new version of Maya (8) has split up the menus a little. Look at the top left (where it should say something like Polygons), click on it, then go to Surfaces. Does that solve your problem?

BTW, hereÕs a pic:

Yes! Thank you very much..