Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 14-12-2007 , 05:22 PM

Bmw Car

i was working on this car modeling a month ago and i try to render it now ... expecting your comments to improve the render

Attached Thumbnails

You Deserve
# 2 14-12-2007 , 05:24 PM
2nd view

Attached Thumbnails

You Deserve
# 3 14-12-2007 , 06:40 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
It looks pretty good, though it looks like the model itself could use a little TLC.... It looks as if it's been rear ended!... No offense.

As for tips on improving your Renders...... well first we gotta know what sort of a set up you are using.
what type of lighting, and textures, and all that stuff.

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 4 14-12-2007 , 10:02 PM
yeah - what's happening with the rear? - it's looking a little bumpy. I think your shader needs a bit of work - it just looks like a blue shader at the moment. I would definitely change the color as well - that blue just seems a little too...boring user added image .