Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 30-05-2004 , 10:07 AM
tegmo

Apache Tutorial Help

Hi,

Downloaded the Apache tutorial and I am at a point where he is moving a vertix to make it match where another vertix is on a slightly higher level. He says, "click the Y axis arrow, then use middle button and then use the "WE" key and move the vertix."

I have listened to this over and over and that is what I keep hearing. So what is the "WE" key? I heard him say "V" key quite clearly in other parts of the tutorial, so I am at a loss.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and great tutorial so far, I am learning a lot of new techniques.

-Tegmo

# 2 30-05-2004 , 10:08 AM
Kevin
Kman will be along today to help you through this part tegmo user added image

# 3 30-05-2004 , 12:26 PM
Lifetime Member
tegmo it is indeed the v key you need to hold down, this will allow you to snap to a vertex when used together with the middle mouse button.You select the Y axis because you only want it to move in the y direction but up to the same level as the vertex you are snapping to.

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 4 30-05-2004 , 12:42 PM
Ya, it's the V key... Sorry about that... English isn't my mother tongue :/

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 5 31-05-2004 , 03:00 AM
tegmo
Thanks for the clarification.. now to continue!

-Tegmo