Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-12-2004 , 07:33 AM
Subscriber

Ram Dragon

This is my first solo attempt at a model using Kurt's modeling workflow. I still need to add a lot of detail. There will be bits of bone and horn showing through the skin on the cheeks and around the horns. I am currently working on the body, also. In the end there will be a hot mean elven chick riding it also.
This is my first post of my work to the site, let me know what you think!

Oh, yeah. Sorry about the water mark. I cant afford the real thing!! I hate that watermark!!

Last edited by Elfhelm; 18-12-2004 at 07:46 AM.
# 2 18-12-2004 , 07:47 AM
Subscriber

OOps

tried to change the image and it went away

Attached Images
# 3 18-12-2004 , 10:30 AM
Subscriber
Very cool idea, looking forward to seeing it in the air user added image

# 4 18-12-2004 , 11:22 AM
Subscriber
Yeh, I love the horns. Keep us updated.

Watch Space Wars at www.3dden.co.uk now!

My pin number is XXXX
# 5 18-12-2004 , 09:40 PM
Subscriber
Thanks guys,
I'm adding the wing to the body right now. There are some aspects of this model that I have never had to face in any of the tuts I have taken, so I am flying by the seat of my pants, as it were. I will just have to experiment and hope for the best. I will post a render of the body and wing when it is looking a little bit more like something.