Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 14-01-2010 , 06:53 PM
Simply Maya OG

Gauge

Got alittle bored last night, so I opened up Maya, and after about 30 minutes, this came out. Its a boost guage for a forced induction car. I plan on making a few other ones, now that I have the basic outline done. I'll just have to adjust the needle, and the markings on the gauge face. I may end up making an entire dash/steering wheel for them too, dunno yet. Just thought Id share some work.

user added image

- Hybrid
# 2 14-01-2010 , 08:19 PM
The thin red line
looking good, first time Ive seen some one start a car model from the dashboard LOL dave

# 3 14-01-2010 , 08:35 PM
Simply Maya OG
Well, I may not make the entire car. Just the dash, and have the camera looking through the windshield. Just playing w/some idea's as of now. I have such ADD w/projects in Maya, so we'll see how far this one goes.

- Hybrid
# 4 15-01-2010 , 01:34 AM
good begining.......
waiting for updayes

# 5 15-01-2010 , 01:39 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by daverave
looking good, first time Ive seen some one start a car model from the dashboard LOL dave

ha ha!

# 6 18-01-2010 , 03:56 AM
Simply Maya OG
Threw together an Air/Fuel gauge.

user added image

- Hybrid