Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 05-02-2010 , 02:27 PM
Subscriber

Millennium Falcon (Revisited)

Good morning!! It's a Friday and hope that you all have a very good weekend!!

This is a Final Image of the WIP I had for my project Millennium Falcon (Revisited). I had so much fun doing this project. And, once again, I would like to thank everyone so much that visited my project!! Thank you!!

Now to find something else to get into!!

1200X900 image:
https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...FinalImage.png

Attached Thumbnails

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).
# 2 05-02-2010 , 05:51 PM
The thin red line
Hi Tom
Very nice Tom but what next, maybe one of those avatar vehicles Hope to see you on a new project soon...........dave

# 3 05-02-2010 , 09:36 PM
Subscriber
Dave, you have been so kind, thank you!!

I am going to see Avatar on Monday in an IMAX theater in 3D. I know it has been out for awhile but I am not able to get out much. But let me check out their vehicle and who knows!! But want to stay busy!!

Have a good weekend Dave!!

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).