Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 13-04-2004 , 10:18 AM
Subscriber

image planes

hello there,

well image planes look like they could be a great help and i found the tutorial exellently narated by izzy,good job, i found the whole show very easy to follow and every step detailed/explained very thorougly,i found out that a lot of tutorials out on the net start very detailed but then the instructor looses patience and can loose hes "classroom" if you know what i mean, so extra star for you izzy, anyways i do have one little problem though user added image the tutorial is just too good i was actually able to go out solve my problem whilst writing this ... well i gotta go start my model now

bay bay

ps GOOD JOB IZZY ! i could actually could go and set my mesh transparancy so i could look at my image planes as a reference by myself without the need of a tutorial, and no sarcasm intended btw,

Last edited by sava; 13-04-2004 at 10:23 AM.