Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 31 17-06-2007 , 03:38 AM
side shot

Attached Thumbnails

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 32 17-06-2007 , 03:39 AM
Top view

Attached Thumbnails

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 33 17-06-2007 , 05:17 PM
I think to remodel him wouldn't be constructive. Your always growing as you work. Their shouldn't be a single project you ever do that would not be better every time you redo it... for the most part. Anyway that feeling of wanting to do it again can eat up your time and paticence if you let it get to you. Its more important to work with what you have that way you can deal more with later stages of your work, like texturing. Also correcting problems (if you have any) is great experience. Model looks great.

# 34 17-06-2007 , 05:45 PM
Sounds like good advice there wokendreams. I didn't see it from that perspective but I like it and as you said, it will be good experience for me too. Thanks! I'll probably start on him this week.

Exceed Expectations!
# 35 22-06-2007 , 10:30 PM
nice improvement ..... you are working hard perfecto ......good job user added image

You Deserve
# 36 24-06-2007 , 06:42 AM
yes perfecto s working is really amazinguser added image

# 37 24-06-2007 , 01:18 PM
Thanks guys! Your comments are encouraging.

Exceed Expectations!
# 38 25-06-2007 , 02:32 PM
The modeling and renders look perfect to me. You got any plans to texture him as well.

Keep up the great work.

# 39 25-06-2007 , 06:13 PM
I will texture him but it may be several months. I'm currently saving up to get PhotoShop which is what I want to use to create the textures. I like the modeleling too, but after clicking the zoom button on my tv remote, I noticed several things that need tweeking on my model to make it even better. I was hoping to have some modeling updates by now but because of other things going on, it'll have to wait.

Thanks for asking,

Edit: If anyone finds or comes across some good reference pictures of any of the characters in the movie, I'd really appreciate it. Thankds

Exceed Expectations!

Last edited by Perfecto; 25-06-2007 at 06:49 PM.