Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 01-04-2003 , 01:59 AM

Internet Time

Hello, guys

After browsing through some of the late posts today here in SimplyMaya (&SimplyLightwave) I noticed how difficult it is for everybody to keep track of the time. Which is why I propose the use of Internet Time. I´ve been using it with quite a lot of success throughout some boards.

Check Swatch Internet Time for more information. (Flash site)

Might Help A LOT to keep track of comps and such if we all run on the same time zone.
(I use it to keep track of dates around the world.) :p

Regards,

# 2 01-04-2003 , 05:16 AM
Subscriber
thats a pretty damn good idea actually...it makes alot of sense...no point in having confusion when it can be avoided!

I was about to post a a thread reminding Kev about the fact that the time on SM is one hour slow in the UK cos we put the clocks forward for British Summer Time. But as u have started a related thread..no need user added image

So Kevin...read above user added image

# 3 01-04-2003 , 08:38 AM
Kevin
good find Adl

Such a shame its:

flash :mingun:

# 4 01-04-2003 , 12:47 PM

Don

Originally posted by Kevin
Such a shame its:

flash :mingun:

LOL, I know Kev. Flash sucks! (I had an argument at College the other day with my teacher, told him he could shove Flash up his ... ehh ...)

In any case, did you check the downloads area? (That isn´t Flash)
I think webmasters can use some script or software from their own server to display the Internet Time in the site. Actually it might not look like much, but lots of sites are using it.

To people that don´t know what I´m talking about, that would be the "@145" "@675" etc numbers you see at some sites.

Cheers people!

# 5 01-04-2003 , 03:13 PM
I read the instructions, but I still don't understand the theory behind it...

Guess I'll have to read it again...

Good idea tho..

...oh... and, FLASH ROCKS!! hehe... boohhahahaha!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 6 02-04-2003 , 02:37 AM

Originally posted by ragecgi
I read the instructions, but I still don't understand the theory behind it...

Hmm, it´s actually quite easy. They divided the day in what they call beats (1000 of them). So actually noon would be @500, and they fixed a Time Zone (Switzerland) as Internet´s Time Zone.

So when I say to you, "Let´s battle, models should be presented before April5th @500", you would have to check the time placed at some part of the site that day. It should help manage better the comps, battles and related. (As everything would be guided by ONE time zone only)

-It´s a quite efficient system, and easy to get accostumed to, they are even starting to sell watches with current time and Internet Time on them-